Collins-Maxwell Community School District
Board of Education
Thursday, August 10, 2017
6:30 – Regular Board Meeting
Library, Collins-Maxwell Middle School/High School, Maxwell, IA
- Call to order, roll call, acknowledge quorum.
- Approve Agenda
- Welcome Visitors and Public Comment*
- Summer Enrichment
- Collins Playground
- Communication and Administrative Reports
- Facility Project Update
- Action Agenda
- Approve Tables Purchase
- Approve Gas Bids
- Morning Supervision Staffing
- 2017-2018 Transportation Wages
- Disposal of Equipment
a. Stadium Lights
b. Stadium Visitors Bleacher
c. Goal Post
- Greenhouse Construction
- Closed Session -(according to the provision of Chapter 21, Official meetings Open to Public as provided in 21.5(1)(i) of the Iowa code “To evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment, hiring, performance, or discharge is being considered when necessary to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation and that individual requests a closed session.”)
- 2018-2019 Administration Staffing
- Consent Agenda
- Bills for Payment
- Board Comments
*Visitors who wish to address the Board should be recognized at this time. Due to legal requirements of the public meeting laws, the Board will take action only on items posted on the agenda. Complaints cannot be about personnel.
Online Registration Starts July 5th
September 19- MS/HS Cross Country at Lincoln Valley State Center 4:30
September 19- Varsity Volleyball vs. CAL at Maxwell 6 pm
September 21- MS Football at Colo NESCO 4:30 pm
September 21- MS Volleyball at Saydel 4:30 pm
September 21- JV/Varsity Volleyball at GMG 6 pm
September 22- Football at Coon Rapids Bayard 7 pm
1. Good luck to the MS/HS Cross Country teams as they travel to Lincoln Valley Golf Course at State Center. First race is at 4:30 pm.
2. Good luck to the Varsity Volleyball team as they take on Cal here at Maxwell at 6 pm.
3. MS Volleyball Practice Schedule
Tuesday and Friday IN COLLINS - Make sure to get on the shuttle.
Wednesday morning in MAXWELL
Thursday we have a game at Saydel and will leave at 3:10pm.
**Varsity plays Tuesday evening at 6pm in Maxwell. Highly recommend you staying to watch that game and I will provide transportation back to Collins as needed.**
4. The Mount Mercy rep will be here Wednesday at 1pm. Please see Mrs. Allen if interested.
Online Registration begins July 5th!