March 28, 2017
1. Congrats to the HS Girls Track Athletes on their fine performances last night at Greene County. No team scores were kept, but here are our top 3 finishers....
First Place Finishers:
Shuttle Hurdle: Sailor Hinegardner, Mary Schabilion, Brianda Bane, Gracie Cheville – 1:15.12
4x200: Emily Nation, Trinity Stover, Shasta Moody, Josie Wierson – 1:59.67
100 Hurdles: Sailor Hinegardner – 16.96
400 Hurdles: Brianda Bane – 1:14.43
Second Place Finishers
4x800: Lauren Ratliff, Ashlee Johnson, Mikayla Houge, Brenna Thomson 11:15.02
1500: Lauren Ratliff – 5:28.68
3000: Heather Jessen – 12:05.75
Third Place Finishers:
4x400: Gracie Cheville, Abby Husak, Emily Nation, Piper Larson – 4:43.89
2. Come out and cheer on the boys soccer team as they open up their season with a scrimmage against Ballard tonight, here in Maxwell at 5 pm.
3. ****MS Girl's Track****
Shot and disc throwers are to go immediately to the throwing area today to work with Coach Ranck. See you there!
4. If you are planning to take a DMACC class in the fall please see Mrs. Allen for paperwork. Paperwork must be completed before you are registered for a course.
5. Juniors/Seniors: Prom tickets are on sale in Ms. Robinson's room. They are $5/person. You may purchase them before/after school, during lunch or 5th period study hall.
Tickets will be on sale until April 18.
This year's menu is pork loin or chicken breast with cheesy potatoes, green beans, pasta, salad, and bread.
PLEASE indicate your meal choice (pork or chicken) by APRIL 18. If we do not have a meal choice for you, you will not have a meal. You can let either Ms. Robinson or myself know your choice. If you are bringing a guest from another school or an underclassmen, please let us know their meal choice too.
6. StreetSmarts will be the company we will be using for Drivers Education. Gary Smith will still be teaching. The program will run from April 5-May 6 on Wednesday evenings from 6-9pm and Saturday mornings from 9am-noon. Also, there is a mandatory meeting with parents on April 5 starting at 6pm.
Classes will take place at Collins-Maxwell Middle/High School. Specific room details will be sent out by Mr. Smith after registration is complete.
Registration is done online at streetsmartsdriversed.com or by calling 515-279-1112.
1:30 Dismissals on Tuesday (August 23) and Wednesday (August 24).
Zootopia Under the Stars on Friday, September 9!