- August – May (aligns with school calendar)
- Program will be cancelled for the day if school is cancelled.
- On days when school is dismissed early for professional development or for holidays, the afternoon preschool will dismiss at the usual 3:20 time.
- If there is an early dismissal due to dangrous weather conditions, PM preschool will be cancelled for the day On days when classes are dismissed early due to heat, we will still hold afternoon preschool class.
- On days when there is a late start due to weather conditions, there will be no AM preschool.
- Missed preschool days due to weather will be made up as scheduled by the preschool teacher. The make-up session will occur on a Friday.
- Monday – Thursday,
- AM Session: 8:30 – 11:30
- PM Session: 12:20 - 3:20
- Students may arrive no earlier than 8:15 AM & 12:05.
- Free tuition for all students!
- $50.00 total ($20.00 registration/$30.00 supply fee) payable by August 1 at the superintendent's office in Maxwell.
- The teacher will make daily snack arrangements.
- Parents are to provide transportation to and from the program.
- Students must be four years old by September 15 and potty trained unless
an exception is made through an IEP.
- Enrollment will be limited to 20 students per section. There is a morning and an afternoon section.
- The preschool is located at Collins-Maxwell Elementary.
Please contact Principal Chad Grandon with any questions. (641)385-2446