- August – May (aligns with school calendar)
- Program will be cancelled for the day if school is cancelled.
- If there is an early dismissal due to dangrous weather conditions, PM preschool will be cancelled for the day.
- On days when there is a late start due to weather conditions, there will be no AM preschool.
- Missed preschool days due to weather will be made up as scheduled by the preschool teacher. The make-up session will occur on a Wednesday or added to the end of the school year.
- Monday – Thursday,
- AM Session: 8:30 – 11:30
- PM Session: 12:20 - 3:20
- Students may arrive no earlier than 8:20 AM & 12:10.
- Free tuition for students taking part in the 4-year old preschool program. (Must turn 4 on or before September 15 of current school year)
- Students turning 4 on or before January 1 of the following year but after September 15 are eligble for our 3-year old tuition based preschool program
- Cost is $200.00 per month for 3-year-old students for the duration of the school year.
- $50.00 total ($20.00 registration/$30.00 supply fee) payable by August 1 at the superintendent's office in Maxwell.
- The teacher will make daily snack arrangements.
- Parents are to provide transportation to and from the program.
- Students must be four years old by September 15 and potty trained unless
an exception is made through an IEP.
- Enrollment will be limited to 20 students per section. There is a morning and an afternoon section.
- The preschool is located at Collins-Maxwell Elementary.
Please contact Principal Chad Grandon with any questions. (641)385-2446