Make Payments Online!
Collins-Maxwell CSD is pleased to have a online payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our school’s Web site.
How It Works
- Access our online payment processing system from our schools Web site at www.collins-maxwell.k12.ia.us. In designated areas you can make purchases by clicking the Buy Now Button.
- The first time you access the system, you will be asked to create a username and password.
- Click and get into Your Online Profile.
- Click First Time Users click here to register.
- Fill out the data. This password is the password you will enter each time you get into the website.
Click and get into Your Students. Fill out information for each of your children that are students at Collins-Maxwell CSD.
- After you login, simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase by getting into Shopping Cart, then choose to pay by e-check or credit card.
- To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank’s ABA routing number and personal bank account number.
- To make your purchase by credit card, enter the account number and expiration date for your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. PaySchools uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
Benefits For You
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No more lost checks.
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity.
- Ability to view account history of purchases.
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions.
- Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your childs education.
We are currently accepting online payments for the following items:
School Meals Deposits
Drivers Education Fees
Registration or Book Fees
2016-17 Student Activity Tickets
Later we will add:
Adult Education Classes
Payschools is created and administered by the Iowa Association of School Boards (IASB) and Information Services USA. IASB is a nonprofit organization instituted to advocate quality public education for Iowa Students. Information Services USA offers leading edge software solutions for schools.