March 27, 2017
1. Good luck to the HS girls and boys track teams as they compete at the Early Bird meet in Jefferson tonight. Please dismiss the HS Girls & Boys track teams at 2:05 today for a 2:15 leave time. The track meet starts at 4:30 pm.
2. MS Girls track athletes practice is in Baxter all week! Keep an eye on the weather and dress accordingly. We will be OUTSIDE all week, weather permitting. Remember: Water is your friend :) I have a couple of items I picked up Friday after practice: Gray hooded jacket, and a gray and lime-green back pack, claim them tonight if they are yours.
3. If you are planning to take a DMACC class in the fall please see Mrs. Allen for paperwork. Paperwork must be completed before you are registered for a course.
4. Juniors/Seniors: Prom tickets will go on sale today in Ms. Robinson's room. They are $5/person. You may purchase them before/after school, during lunch or 5th period study hall.
Tickets will be on sale until April 18.
This year's menu is pork loin or chicken breast with cheesy potatoes, green beans, pasta, salad, and bread.
PLEASE indicate your meal choice (pork or chicken) by APRIL 18. If we do not have a meal choice for you, you will not have a meal. You can let either Ms. Robinson or myself know your choice. If you are bringing a guest from another school or an underclassmen, please let us know their meal choice too.
5. StreetSmarts will be the company we will be using for Drivers Education. Gary Smith will still be teaching. The program will run from April 5-May 6 on Wednesday evenings from 6-9pm and Saturday mornings from 9am-noon. Also, there is a mandatory meeting with parents on April 5 starting at 6pm.
Classes will take place at Collins-Maxwell Middle/High School. Specific room details will be sent out by Mr. Smith after registration is complete.
Registration is done online at streetsmartsdriversed.com or by calling 515-279-1112.